hi,
    I have just installed ip masquerade on a server
    which has a squid proxy server running also. It
    is working fine, but my problem is that my ip
    masq clients are not able to browse the internet
    if they have set their browsers to use the
    squid proxy.While my other client pc's which
    use live "ip's" are able to use the squid proxy.
    How come my ip masq clients are not able to use
    the squid proxy? I have tried to install ip masq
    on a different machine were squid is not installed
    and with that kind of setup I am able to use
    squid proxy for my ip masq clients. It seems
    that I can't use squid proxy if ip masq is intalled
    on the same server with it for ip masq clients.

    Thanks

                Raul S. Bucad