>       I downloaded SO5.2 the other day.  When I try to
> install it on my
> box, I get an error that basically says my tmp
> directory is full...  How
> much tmp space do I need, & how do I fix this, if I
> don't have enough?

Dou you have a special partition for the /tmp device?

You can run:  "df"  to check how much free space you
have on your partitions, if you do have a special
partition for your /tmp dev, you should:

a) Delete (of course if its not in use) everything's
on you /tmp

b) rezise this partition using cfdisk or whatever
partition tool that pleases you

I have the 5.1 ver of S.O. and it did require about
40-45 MB of free space in my /tmp dev when i
installed.

Hope you can work it out....Regards

=====