I just installed RedHat 7.0 and I have 3 computers on
my network.  2 run RH7 and the other Slackware 7.1.

Now, I cannot mount drives, I have went through
linuxconf and added the other machines names, IP#s,
mounting info, IPs are in hosts & hosts.allow,
I have added the correct info in /etc/exports
I can play Quake over the network with the 2 RH
machines, but cannot ping or mount drives.  I'm
running a LinkSYS router as the gateway to the net
(DSL w/pacbell).  I can't even ping the slack machine
from redhat.  So it's finding the computers (ala Quake
2) but cannot ping or mount drives.

I've had the problem with redhat before, always seemed
to work with Slack tho.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

-Judy Letostak

=====
Gossamer Axe