Neil Hollow wrote:

> I've got my scsi cdwriter going and now want to install some front ends for
> cdrecord et al.  I downloded cdrecord and instaled it.  I also downloded an
> rpm (unofficial) of gcombust.  I cannot install it either at the term or
> using gnorpm.  It says it cannot find cdrecord.  Is their any way round this
> or should I use a tarball?  NH.

Am assuming that you used an RPM package to install cdrecord.  Where did
you
get the RPM from?  what does an "rpm -q cdrecord" show?  Should show
something
like:

cdrecord-1.9-2

If not, then something got hosed on your original install of cdrecord.

rickf

--
Rick Forrister                 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Giving power and money to politicians is like giving car keys
 and alcohol to teenage boys."
                                --P. J. O'Rourke