On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, [EMAIL PROTECTED] spewed into the...:

>Neil Hollow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:-
>> Hope we don't give you foot and mouth.  NH.
>
>*Grumble* I'm not allowed to give blood here in the US because I spent more
>than six months in England between 1980 and 1996. Seeing as I was born and
>raised there (and I ate a lot of hamburgers), they're afraid I might give
>everyone CJD (human form of Mad Cow Disease).

I served in the US military for a long time... because of certain shots
I received I will not be giving blood... ever!

>Sheesh, and I thought my interracial marriage was reason enough for people
>to hate me. I guess I gave the KKK a 2-for-1 sale. :-^)

Nobody cares about race here... I'd venture a guess that I only know the
race of a handful of people I correspond with... frankly I could care
less about it... The military taught me that everybody was green anyway!
:-)

--
Chuck Mead, csm -AT- moongroup.com, Owner, MoonGroup.com
(Note: html formatted email sent to me is filtered & deleted unread)