I wrote something basic on my web site about this.  Select the link below and find
"How to mount NetWare Volumes"

http://www.xmission.com/~dmacleod/unix/linux/contents.html

Basically using ncpmount (and ncpumount) you can easily u/mount NetWare Volumes.  The
servers need to have
their bindery context set AND DNS host entries set in your DNS server (host table
"should" work).

BTW, I've unsuccessful in mounting NetWare Server that only support NDS (bindery
context NOT set).  Caldera has a
client which I've been successful in compiling however there are NO instructions how
to use it.  If they
ONLY included a README like "normal" coders :-)

Good Luck.  Let me know if you have any problems making this work.

Frank