Hi,
        I would like to ask for some help from anyone on the list using
the vgetty package.  As I am sure you have discovered by now, there are
not man pages for the PVF tools.  As a learning experence in writting
man pages, I have created a set of man pages for the tools.  They are
still a bit rough around the edges, but before I spend a lot of time
cleaning them up, I would like to see if they are worth the effort.
        If you would be willing to take a look at them, and tell me what
you think, you can download them from:

http://www.infinity-ltd.com/downloads/pvfman.tgz

Probably the safest way to check them out it to untar the archive in
a temperary directory, change to the man1 directory, and run
"man ./<archive name>".  (ie man ./pvfspeed.1)

TIA
Mikkel