This probably isn't the right place to make comments on fisher but
redhat makes it pretty difficult nowdays to have contact with the right
people. Anyway, I was browsing through the fisher rpms and noticed a few
things

A.) SDL 1.1.7 is included but 1.1.8 is out with some key changes. This
should be             updated.

B.) gcc 2.96 is still included. ARGH. The problem I have with this is
that
        1.) It has issues with SDL. I will generally compile a sdl
application but it will cause effects like failing to display the
context.
        2.) major C++ problems when attempting to compile C++ apps
        3.) kernel issues obviously. I know there is kgcc but still
        4.) whatever else I can't think of

C.) 2.4.1 kernel is included and has some serious hd and network adapter
issues. 2.4.3 ought to be included for the final release of rh 7.1.

D.) what's the plan for gnome 1.4? Will rh 7.1 be delayed for gnome 1.4
with nautilus, gnumeric, red carpet, Ximian Setup Tools, etc.....?

E.) The included Window Maker is ancient. Two versions higher is out.
Include that.

F.) A newer version of abiword is out with many new features and fixes

G.) A new release of Gnomeicu (gtk icq client) is out with many key
changes

H.) Mozilla .7 is used. Will this change to .8? Most deps are now on .8
and not .7.

I.) Is there any way wterm could be included?   :)

That about does it for my comments. If this is not the correct list,
could someone please forward it to the correct place? Thanks!