I downloaded the Wolverine beta iso images last night and am now trying to burn them
to CD.  However, when I fire up cdrecord, it bombs complaining that the images are too
large.  Following is the command I'm issuing and (somewhat truncated) results:

# cdrecord -v dev=0,4,0 speed=4 -data -ignsize woverine-i386-disc1.iso
cdrecord: WARNING: Data may not fit on current disk.
cdrecord: Notice: Use -ignsize option to allow >= 90 minutes.
cdrecord: Cannot write CD's >= 100 minutes.

The iso images are definitely larger than 650mb, which is the capacity of my CD-RWs.
I guess I just need to purchase larger disks?
--
Steve