Yes...that "mynetworks" line.  You have a choice...you can specify IPs and
domains, or you can specify a file, and then you only have to modify a
file when you want to add an address to that list and run postmap against
it.

The advantage to this method is that you do not have to issue a "postfix
reload" command after you modify the list file.  You do have to do so,
when you keep the list inside the main.cf file.