This is a great mailing list but sometimes I would like to check out some
specific subjects or areas relating to redhat linux to keep up on what is
happening.  The newsgroups apparently cover quite a wide area of information
and topics. However, when ever I try to access the news.redhat.com server I
get the following error message:

The server sent the following response:
480 Authentication required for command

Anybody know the login and password required for authentication.
I have searched the Redhat site of information, and tried searching the
mailing list archives, but all I can find is that the news server exists but
not how to gain access to it.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Bill