On Fri, 23 Mar 2001 00:55:39 Aradhana Liyanage wrote:
>I have to transfer text data and an image and at a later stage i have
>insert them in to a database. As far as I read from the net it is
>possible to give a href and a Url to refer an image. Other than using
>this method can i transfer an image
>thanks

It is hard to tell what you are asking. Are you asking how to the image from
one machine to another? Are you asking how to get the image into the
database? Are you asking how to get the image from the database into the
application so the user can see it?

If you can give a more complete description of what you are trying to do and
what tools you plan to use, we can get you a better answer.

Tony
--
Anthony E. Greene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.pobox.com/~agreene/>
PGP Key: 0x6C94239D/7B3D BD7D 7D91 1B44 BA26  C484 A42A 60DD 6C94 239D