I have made a few CD's and am now wanting to pull the ISO image off
the CD so that I can mount the image on my linux box without tying up
the CD-ROM.

I know he data on the disk is only around 80M, but dd copies the
whole CD (600M+). Someone mentioned a file called isofilesize or
similar that determines the size of the iso filesystem so that dd
will only copy the iso image and not the disk padding. Does anyone
know where this file is located or how to get the used portion of the
CD without the padding.

Thanks,
Chad

--
Pop3Now Personal, Manage 5 Email Accounts From 1 Secure Window
Sign Up Today!  Visit http://www.pop3now.com/personal