-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Thomas Duterme
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 9:18 AM
To: RedHat List
Subject: netscape is a pig

Hi everyone,

I'm fed up with netscape..the default browser that came with RH 7.0.   If I
open up too many windows, it freezes and I have to kill everything before
exhibits a lot of other annoying behavior too..

I would even risk, (no bring it on!!!) saying that the default browser that
comes with Windows performs better than Redhat's default.

Does anyone use anything else that has the same functionality (no I don't
want to use Lynx...its not compatible with a lot of sites out there) but
isn't as fat as netscape?

TIA,
-Thomas