A friend of mine just gave me a non-functional Compaq Pagemarq 20, and a
non-functional Pagemarq 15.  This morning I managed to turn the two into
a functional Pagemarq 15.  Yippee!  The printer includes an ethernet
card, and I can set the printer's interface to ethernet - but there does
not seem to be any method to set the IP address of the printer.

Compaq's support site doesn't even acknowlege the existence of Compaq
printers (the only links I could find were drivers for Compaq laptops),
and for some reason I can't get www.linuxprinting.org to load the
printer database.  The cgi just freezes Galeon.

Anyone know some documentation/software links for this printer?  DOS/Win
software is OK as well, as I have a Win98 box on my LAN as well as the
Linux ones.

Cheers,

James

(P.S. - you can't type very fast with a nine month old sleeping on your
shoulder.  Some kind of automated daycare needs to be built into the 2.6
kernels so you can play when your kids are playing...)
--
Semper Gumby