All,
I am somewhat new to linux, but not unix.
I have been seeing reports from a few sites stating that there is a worm out
there attacking linux.
If I go to the RedHat site and search on the worm (lion, adore) I do not
find anything.
Is there a list of sites that RedHat feels are secure and legitimate for
downloading virus detection software?
When I read or see a new attack I check what the suggested rpm versions
should be that caused or allowed this and then confirm I have that
installed.
It would be nice to verify that I have not been compromised, but since I do
not know these sites, I would hate to download software to check only to be
infected.

Any and all information would be greatly appreciated.

Brian