> I am trying to compile the pppd-2.2.0f with radiusclient patch. I am
> getting the following error. I am trying to do this on Redhat 7.0

ppp/pppd 2.2.0 is old old old... though I forget how old it is. RH 7.0
ships with 2.3.11 I think which is actually a mistake (that I pointed out
originally) since it claims kernel 2.4 readiness. Everyone should be using
ppp 2.4 (which is backwards compatable with older kernels and works fine
with them too.. at least from 2.2.x and on) if they are using kernel 2.4
or plan on it in the near future.

The latest ppp release is 2.4.0 last I checked.