> I'm having problems installing Real Player 8 on a Red Hat 6.2 machine.  The
> Netscape plugin isn't getting installed.  I downloaded the .bin file from the
> Real site.  The installation core dumped right at the end.  The executable got
> installed, and I can run Real Player from a few sites.  But for the most part,
> it doesn't work.  Any suggestions?  Thanks,

Well, I can't help you with the plugin itself but if you can stand it you
can copy/paste the URL of the file into RP's location option thingie. It's
what I do, among other things, to cope. Sometimes I have to go through a
complicated (but still easy) 50,000 step process to get the link out of
whatever I'm given :)

Now.. if you had some free time on yer hands, you could take the core file
(if it truely core dumped and not just segfaulted) and run it through gdb
and see what the matter is... although a lot of that stuff crashes on
everyone's machine, anyway. Something to pass the time :/