>From Oussama Dbaibo: [ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]

hi every body
Hi Mikkel
Help is nedded here please.
Althougt I've installed RH6.2 with every thing fine on:
IBM p-166 80 ram...and
Compaq p-166  80 ram

I failed on this machine which Iam trying to install RH6.2  on:
P-200 MMX  - 20.4 GB seagate H.D - 32 ram simms in 2 slots
I've tried all combinations / partitionless install / also
formated H.D with 4 parts about 5 GB each
trying smaller partitions of 2 GB each.
Doing: / (root)  1200 MB  Linux native
        /boot      16 MB   Linux native
        /home      800 MB  Linux native
        /user      500 MB  Linux native
        /swap        32 MB swap partition
All failed to install RH6.2 and also Mandrake 7.2 instalation failed.
Always the computer stops responding when reaching format file system
{  hang,,,hang.,,, ]  switch off from the wall reboot from floppy
or from CD-rom ..all same....
AT last i tried text install and got this long message:
           Exception Occured
Traceback (innermost  last ):
File  "/usr/bin/anaconda",line 342, in?
intf.run (todo, test =test)
File "/usr/lib/anaconda/text.py", line 1165,
in run .
rc=apply (step [1] (),step [2])
File "/usr/lib/anaconda/text.py", line
702 ,in--call--
if todo. doinstall () :
File "/usr/lib/anaconda/ todo.py", line
1118 , in doinstall.
self.fstab.mountfilesystems
(self.instpath)

              ok                     cancel

Install exited abnormally
CD-rom  eject
eject fail.
I do not know much about programming I think that was from python
language//I do not know  what it means ///I do not know what to do ????

Please help....Help

Thankyou all for your support.
Oussama Dbaibo