Trying to install on an old PPro-166 test box.  2GB IDE drive and a single
IDE CDrom.  I'm doing a text install so video is irrelevant.  I burned the
ISO images to two CDroms and disc1 boots fine.  I enter into
"text" install and answer the first couple of questions.  It then pops up
the "what is the source you wish to install from" and I select "Local
CDROM".

At that point, it errors and says "I can't find the disk" over and
over.  The diagnostic screed says "error drying to mount ndc" and another
says somthing about a unable to to find the image.

I also tried it on two workstations (one is IDE, the other all SCSI) and
the same result.

I've reburned both ISOs and the same result.

Wolverine worked fine, so I'm stumped.  Ideas?  Anyone else seeing
problems installing from a burned ISO?