I received the following error message upon rebooting my system this
morning: "No such file or directory while trying to open eLabel = /" I tried
doing e2fsck -b 8193 /dev/hda6 which got the following results:
e2fsck: /boot was not cleanly unmounted, check forced.
PASS 1: CHECKING INODES, BLOCKS, AND SIZE
PASS 2: CHECKING DIRECTORY STRUCTURE
PASS 3: CHECKING DIRECTORY CONNECTIVITY
PASS 4: CHECKING REFERENCE COUNTS
PASS 5: CHECKING GROUP SUMMARY INFORMATION
/boot: ****FILE SYSTEM WAS MODIFIED*****
/boot: 27/6024 files (0.0% non-continguous), 3718/24066 blocks

Then I would exit the repair console and reboot the system. But nothing was
repaired. How can I get my system repaired without have to reinstall RH 7.

Mike Edwards, MCP
Technical Director (MIS)
MACI
Ph: 703-379-7080 Ext. 104