Stupid question... does my BIOS need large drive support for RH 6.2 to
recognize the drive?  I have an old p100 that's running rh 6.2, with 3 scsi
drives (1,2, and 4G).  The power supply has gotten too loud, so I have a new
case and pwr supply (old one was non-standard) and when I move things over,
I'd like to swap out the 3 scsi drives and replace with a 20G IDE that I
already have.  The mobo is an intel zappa (advanced zp), and the bios is
1.00.04.BS0 (AMI).  I see intel has an update (1.00.06.BS0) available, but
says nothing of large drive support.  I found a 3rd party bios (mr.bios)
that say they added large drive support, but that's another $50 I'd rather
not dump into this machine, if I can avoid it.

Thanks in Advance,
Jerry Queirolo