Hi all,
  I would like to install the newest version of
'scigraphica' on my Rh7.0 machine.  This requires GTK+Extra
which in turn requires libxml.so.2.  Now I can find the
libxml-2.0.0-1.i386.rpm on rpmfind.net but if I try a rpm
-Uvh xxx to upgrade to the 2.0.0-1 version of libxml from
1.8.9 I receive a warning of multiple failed dependencies of
installed and necessary programs.

  How can I install and use this library and not totally
cobble up my existing and smooth working RH7 installation?

 I also have to install gtk+extra and python-numpy packages
but this will be new installs and I don't expect to have
dependency problems with existing programs and I meet all
their requirments for installed packages.

  Thanks a lot!

Bob Hartung