On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Bob Hartung wrote:

> Hi,
>   Okay so I'm stupid!  I installed RH and made several
> paritions named /data1 and /data2 but they do not mount.  I
> do not see them in linuxconf's listing of partitions. Is
> there a tool to show all patitions on all HDs [or can I
> start up disk druid from the command line to do the same
> thing?]
>
>   By the by:  I just upgraded to RH7.1 from 7.0 on another
> machine -- sweet and without a hitch!
>
> Thanks
>
> Bob Hartung

I do not no of a command that will list all drives at once, but to list
all the partitions of one drive, try "fdisk -l /dev/hdx" or
"fdisk -l /dev/sdx" where x is the letter of the drive you want to list.

You can also use cfdisk to see all the partitions, and any labels you
gave them.  To see what partitions you have set up for mounting, look in
/etc/fstab.

Mikkel