-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Alec Smith
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2001 12:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Earthlink DSL and Linux

I'm looking into getting Earthlink DSL and am curious if anyone else has
experiences with their service and Linux. Specifically I'd like to use NAT
to connect serveral PCs to the one DSL line using 2 NICs in the server.
Are there any known issues with PPPoE or some other compatibility problems
I should know about?

Thanks,
Alec