I just found what my password was, I gave up trying to find out what it was 6-7 months
ago!
Bruce

On Tue, 01 May 2001, you wrote:
> I just received this in the Inbox this morning.  What a poor idea sending
> passwords as plain text on a monthly basis.  Or at all.
>
> Besides, why would anyone ever want to leave this list? ;)

Yeah...but how else are they going to get you your password? :-) Not every runs
PGP/GPG.:-) And even those of us who do either have multiple identities and/or
change our keys on a semi-random basis. ;-)
        John

This message is intended for the addressee named and may
contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
and are not necessarily the views of NSW Health.