But could you please give me a location to download ISO images?
Thanks for help :)

                    Hal Burgiss

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    Sent by:                 cc:

                    redhat-list-admin@       Subject:     Re: HOW TO INSTALL REDHAT
7.1 FROM HARD DISK??????????????
                    redhat.com

                    11/09/2001 08:16

                    AM

                    Please respond to

                    redhat-list

On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 08:23:05AM +0600, Sajeewa Chandrasekera wrote:

> Could any one please tell me how can I install RedHat 7.1 from my dos
> partition. I don't hava CD-ROM ios images, but I hava
>

>  an entire installation tree in my hard disk. When I try to install linux

>  from hard disk it asks an ISO image? How can I make a iso image

>  from  installation tree?

You download the ISOs. Put them on a partition as files, and tell the
installer which partition. It finds everything. Works fine.

--
Hal Burgiss