Hi, all...

I'm new to this list...just joined.

My Name is Kit.
I currently host websites(link below)

I've been running Mandrake, ever since version
6.1...and now TRY to run 8.1...and I might add here...
with some difficulty.

Just for the heck of it, I decided to try an old version of RedHat
I had lying around...out of the book "RedHat Linux 6 unleashed"
and found that I kinda like it...afterall.

I wish to install 7.1 on that same machine...
I use two, one is a PII 400mhz Compaq Dsekpro EN
(currently running Mandrake 8.1 on a 20 gig slave IDE drive)
and windows 98 2nd edition on a scsi master drive.

the other machine is a P 233 MMX 128 mg ram, 810 chipset MB
onboard soundchip 3D, etc.
however, when i installed RH 6.0 on this machine...it only sees
64 mgs of ram...when I have 128...why is this...how do i fix.

and can I run 7.1 on the PII or P233?
--
<******** http://www.myispnet.net ********>
Admin