Jon Hoffman wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a kind of strange VPN setup, we have multiple offices and each office
> has multiple people VPNing back to the main office.  The problem is the VPN
> connection goes through a Red Hat 7.1 server set up as a router at each
> office.  So when more then one person VPNs in from the same office one of
> them is kicked off because the VPN server (also Red Hat 7.1) sees them as
> the same computer (basiclly only one person can VPN in from each office at
> any one time).
> Has anyone ever dealt with a problem like this?  If so what would be the
> best way to fix it?
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks

Sounds like you need to establish a vpn between routers so the individuals do
not have to.  I am assuming that the main office sees them as the same because
they are NAT'ed through the same firewall at the remote office.  If you are
worried about non-authorized users using the VPN link you could tweek your
firewall rules to limit who gets to use the interface on the remote office
firewall.

Some more specific information as to what tools you are using to accomplish the
VPN and the networking setup will be needed before anyone can be more specific.

Bret