On Wed, 14 Nov 2001 18:03:51 -0600
Bret Hughes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> implied:

> I got busy and have not had the time to catchup on the 600+ messages
> this list that I have not read.  Would every one please not send any
> more mails for a day or two so I can get caught up?  I hate to just
> declare them read and dump 'em because I learn so much by reading this
> list.

Absolutely. And to show you I mean it, I won't reply to this one either
until you have had time to catch up on all of the others. Just let me
know when to hit 'send' and I'll do it, okay?

--
Animal testing is futile: they always get nervous and give the wrong
answers.