Hi Justin,

> I'm wondering if anyone's tried to raid a fat partition on a dual boot
> system?  I know booting dos would throw the raid out of sync, would there
> be a way to resynchronize it after?

 Not sure what the point of this would be, but I guess it could be done. But
after every reboot to linux the kernel will have to recreate the (whole)
device (it will do this automatically).
 If you want to use this as a way to backup your dos system I would suggest
you try to figure out another way (fe tar and gzip).

                                        Bye,

                                        Leonard.