Hello all,

     I have followed the various threads relating to the apic errors on
440GX based machines.  I did not have any problems installing enigma
normally or using "linux apic" as suggested.  I would up booting the
installer using "linux apic" just in case.  Anyway, I am seeing a couple of
errors that I would like to know more about, one related directly to the
440GX bios.  The following are snippets from dmesg.  What is "Unknow bridge
resource" referring to and what can I do about it?  Has anyone else seen
this one?

PCI: PCI BIOS revision 2.10 entry at 0xfdab0, last bus=3
PCI: Using configuration type 1
PCI: Probing PCI hardware
Unknown bridge resource 0: assuming transparent
Unknown bridge resource 1: assuming transparent
Unknown bridge resource 2: assuming transparent
Unknown bridge resource 0: assuming transparent
Unknown bridge resource 1: assuming transparent
Unknown bridge resource 2: assuming transparent
PCI: Discovered primary peer bus ff [IRQ]
PCI: Using IRQ router PIIX [8086/7110] at 00:12.0
PCI->APIC IRQ transform: (B0,I12,P0) -> 19
PCI->APIC IRQ transform: (B0,I12,P0) -> 19
PCI->APIC IRQ transform: (B0,I14,P0) -> 21
PCI->APIC IRQ transform: (B0,I18,P3) -> 21
PCI->APIC IRQ transform: (B3,I8,P0) -> 19

This second message also has me concerned, anyone else seeing this one?

POSIX conformance testing by UNIFIX
 *** Possibly defective BIOS detected (irqtable)
 *** Many BIOSes matching this signature have incorrect IRQ routing tables.
 *** If you see IRQ problems, in paticular SCSI resets and hangs at boot
 *** contact your vendor and ask about updates.
 *** Building an SMP kernel may evade the bug some of the time.
mtrr: v1.40 (20010327) Richard Gooch ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Thanks in advance for any help!  The server boots and runs fine but, errors
tend to get on my nerves no matter how small and I would like to know more
about them.

Bob