Hi,

 After moving a domain to a new server I noticed one of the forms did not work
anymore. The problem was that on the old server the script the form uses was
called without the use of the .pl extension although the actual file does have
the extension.
 The new setup clearly needs the script to be called with the .pl extension. I
had a look at both httpd.conf's but I could not find the config option that
changes this behaviour. Is this difference in behaviour caused by the apache's
being different versions (1.3.12 and 1.3.19), or did I miss a config option
which enables me to call scripts without using their extension? In the latter
case, which option would that be?

                                        Bye,

                                        Leonard.