Kevin,

I've executed those steps. There's something I'm not quite understanding
here:
when I execute "edquota -g mailusers" i get:
Edit block and inode quota for group mailusers:
Device /dev/sdb1 (/):
Used 0KB, limits: soft=0 hard=0
Used 0 inodes, limits: soft=0 hard=0

I want each user of "mailusers" group to be able to use 3Megs on /dev/sdb1.
That means i want to set a soft quota = 3000
Once I modified only soft=3000, I tried to fill the mailbox of a user with
more than 3Megs. Nothing happened. the file grew to 4Megs with no problem.
Seems I missed something here. Please help.

Nathalie