1.  make sure you share your drives in Windows . ( you probably did )
2.  this is the command i use, replace the mounts with yours
    mount -t smbfs -o username=<username> //Windows/mountpoint /mnt/win
3.  it should ask for a password for the current loggin.
4.  try it even with the -o username and type enter.
    if no usernmame password is used it returns no Shares on my machine