Hello all,

      I noticed that although Red Hat never officially
supported logwatch it was available for download and through
RHN for 6.2.  Now with 7.0 and on it appears that only
Logwatch is available through those channels.  Any
particular reason for the switch?  I prefer Locheck over
Logwatch although that mostly has to do with the fact that I
am not familiar with Logwatch.  It does appear though that
Logwatch does not have all the features of Logcheck.  Anyone
running Logcheck on 7.0 or later versions of Red Hat?

Thanks

Bob