rd> /etc/cron.daily/logrotate

rd> Cron runs the logrotate program.  Move the file out of the directory &
rd> logrotate should run anymore.

rd> -Rob

This will stop all the logs from being rotated not just squid.
Best thing to do is to move  the file /etc/logrotate.d/squid to /etc.
This should stop only squid from being rotated and also allow you to
put it back if necessary.

>> Hi
>>
>> I need to stop the system rotating the Squid logs as I do this with another
>> program. I have looked through the Log rotate directories but I guess I need
>> a pointer.
>>
>> Many thanks
>>
>> Mike
>>

>> This mail was processed by Mail essentials for Exchange/SMTP,
>> the email security & management gateway. Mail essentials adds
>> content checking, email encryption, anti spam, anti virus,
>> attachment compression, personalised auto responders, archiving
>> and more to your Microsoft Exchange Server or SMTP mail server.
>> For more information visit http://www.mailessentials.com

rd> --

rd> -Rob

rd> Redhat-list mailing list