The OS won't allow me to create user with no passwd, i guess. The only guest
definition I have in global is
 guest account = nobody

And yes, I can access the box using my own password. I can mount it as
smbmount from another machine using my passwd. But I want is so that anyone
can mount that specific dir with no passwd.

Thanks.
Rdb