On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 10:39:18AM -0600, Bruce Kall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| Does anyone have any experience on using Pioneer
| DVR-A03 DVD-R, Panasonic LF-D3111 DVD-RAM/DVD-R
| Ricoh MP5120 DVD+RW for backups on Linux?
|
| Any pointers about interfaces (firewire etc) and software to
| do backups on DVDs etc would be helpful.

I was doing backups to a SCSI Creative DVD-RAM RAM1220S (which is a
Panasonic LD-F101 I think). I was just cheating and using it as an
ext2 filesystem and rsyncing my data to it. One day that may hit its
rewrite limit.
--
Cameron Simpson, DoD#743        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.zip.com.au/~cs/

The question seems to be of such a character that if I should come to
life after my death and some mathematician were to tell me that it had
been definitely settled, I think I would immediately drop dead again.
        - Vandiver