Well, I've done a lot of reading and am planning on playing this weekend.
Think I've got a problem before I even start though. For those who don't
want the details the question is will running DHCP on both sides of a brige
cause problems and how can I stop dhcp from passing through the bridge?

For the Details, I have two networks I am trying to connect via an internet
connection. Both networks are using private networks. Diagram below.

My Network
 \
  Linux box
   \
    DSL Modem
     \
     (INET)
     /
    DSL Modem
   /
  DSL Router
 /
2nd network (Linux + Windows)

What I would like to do is setup a tunnel between my Linux router and the
linux box in the second network (The DSL router can forward the cipe or vtun
port to the linux box) and bridge the tunnel interfaces. This will allow the
two networks (both on 192.168.1.0) to communicate.

Which brings me to the question the DSL router on network 2 and the first
linux box are both running DHCP will this cause problems? How can I block
the DHCP traffic through the bridge?

Thanks,
Chad