Anthony E. Greene wrote:
----------------->>>>
>RH72
>
>Post workstation install.  What is the best way to make network
>configuration changes?  I'm moving systems off MS DHCP and need to
>statically set their network config while I make decisions on setting up
and
>running DHCP or NIS on my trusty RH server.

You could just edit /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0.
Yes that would be one of the files that would be editable towards the config
of the network.  However, what I was asking for (ok maybe not clearly... my
bad) was that there has to be a app to configure the network other than
manually changing the network config files.  I can not believe that this
existed and now doesn't.  If this was true then are we moving towards or
away from easy usability of Linux ...