On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 08:48:51PM -0500, Mark Neidorff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| I have /etc/procmailrc send email to each user on my system and it is
| simple and works........most of the time.
| When an email comes addressed to 2 users on the system, it is delivered to
| the first one and not to the second (makes sense now that I think of how
| procmail works).    What is a better way to write these recipes?
|
| :0:
| * ^TO_.user1
| !user1
| :0:
| * ^TO_.user2
| !user2

You need a "c" (continue) option on the first rule so that procmail continues through
to the
second even when it matches the first:

        :0c:

--
Cameron Simpson, DoD#743        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.zip.com.au/~cs/

Nobody, on their deathbed, ever said, "I wish I'd spent more time at the office"
        - Bill Garrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>