hi, im going to take my RHCE exam on the 14th, and im
kinda scared.
do they ask to install and config like apache, nfs ,
bind, etc via consol or wer allowed to use x? && can
we use man pages?
so far ive setup and used linux at home and for home (
personal use ), any RHCE have any tips for me.. ?
anything will help.

im studying for rhce with this study guide i picked up
for $50 and it covers rhat 7.1 and my test if on 7.2
rhat sent me a pdf format of the diffrances between
7.1 and 7.2 but it didnt really help, besides the new
boot loaders is there anything i should watch out for?