>--=-8yNf2gtG2pAfyOsLIk0Q
>
>On Wed, 2001-12-05 at 22:21, Vidiot wrote:
>> When I try to access freshmeat.net, it just waits forever.  Is it down?
>>=20
>> MB
>
>Working for me right now.

Sure, I post a problem and it starts working again.  Figures :-)

MB

>Regards,
>       Jim H
>

>--=-8yNf2gtG2pAfyOsLIk0Q

>--=-8yNf2gtG2pAfyOsLIk0Q--

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Bart: Hey, why is it destroying other toys?  Lisa: They must have
    programmed it to eliminate the competition.  Bart: You mean like
    Microsoft?  Lisa: Exactly.  [The Simpsons - 12/18/99]
Visit - URL: http://www.vidiot.com/  (Your link to Star Trek and UPN)