Usually I deny everything from my more secure sites and allow only
specific IP address blocks.  This page is what helped me in setting up
access control...

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_proxy.html

This part in particular may be of some help

    Controlling access to your proxy

You can control who can access your proxy via the normal <Directory>
control block using the following example:

<Directory proxy:*>
Order Deny,Allow
Deny from [machines you'd like *not* to allow by IP address or name]
Allow from [machines you'd like to allow by IP address or name]
</Directory>

A <Files> block will also work, and is the only method known to work for
all possible URLs in Apache versions earlier than 1.2b10.

Also this might help...

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/howto/auth.html#access

It sounds like you would have to deny each IP address you want to
restrict.  If you have a single class C address bank that could take
some effort.  If you have multiple banks you could always put those you
don't want accessing the server on your restricted address bank.  Will
take some work to figure out exactly how you want / could do this.

If this doesn't help you should consider joining their mail list (unless
someone here has a better answer of course ::grinz::)

Good Luck