jpv> Evening.  Running mozilla-0.9.2.1-2 here, via RedHat 7.2 distro.
jpv> I'm having all sorts of problems with sites that say I don't have
jpv> cookies enabled, when in fact I do.

jpv> I do not have this problem with netscape.  Anyone know of this thing?

Haven't heard of this as problem, is it possible that you have cookies
disabled, under preferences/Privacy&Security/Cookies or .mozilla with
sending cookies to /dev/null ?

--
Ray Curtis         Unix Programmer/Consultant   Curtis Consulting
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                             http://www.ccux.com