I have a laptop running RH 7.2 and Sendmail 8.11.6-3. Everything is
configuring and working for sending mail except one thing that I
can't seem to fix. When mail is sent from this machine (it does not
receive mail, only used for sending mail) several mail servers are
denying my mail because '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' doesn't exit. Because
this laptop is used at various client sites and gets a DHCP address, it
doesn't have a DNS entry. Anyways, I would like to modify Sendmail so
that whenever a mail is sent from this machine it modifies the mail so
that it is from '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'. I thought this was masquerading but
that didn't seem to fix the problem.

I've looked at the FAQs and search the internet but can't find an
answer that works for me. If anyone can give me an idea on what I need
to do I would appreciate it.

--
 Brian Blater