Is there a date planed for when 6.2 will go into the unsupported realm?
I can't find the release date for 6.2 but I think that 7.0 was released
in August 2000.

Open Ad Stream by RealMedia still only supports their software on 6.2
and it's a pain in the but.  If 6.2 is going unsupported soon, I'd have
something really got to gripe about.  They have been telling me they
will support 7.x in 3 or 4 months, starting 14 or 15 months ago.

On Tue, 2001-12-11 at 11:06, Trond Eivind Glomsrød wrote:
> Ed Wilts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > On Tue, 2001-12-11 at 10:56, Lewi wrote:
> > > is redhat provide rpm for every new release, for example like apache or php,
> > > if not why, considering a bug in old version? and where i can find it? or i must
>install it from tarball
> >
> > All software has bugs.  Therefore, to provide patches for all their old
> > versions, they'd be nothing else than patching and testing.
> >
> > Red Hat provides security bugfixes for old releases - I believe they
> > still go back to 5.2 or earlier.
>
> RHL 6.2 is the oldest supported version of RHL - RHL 5.2 was supported
> for 3 years after the release.
>
> --
> Trond Eivind Glomsrød
> Red Hat, Inc.