> But yea, download the rpm.  The .src is for building it from source?
> Although I don't know how to do that.

rpm --rebuild <therpm> will build the rpm & store it in
/usr/src/redhat/RPMS

> I have RH7.1 installed from the box CDs. Installing grub wasn't an option
> with this distro so I want to install it now to dual-boot with Win2k. I
> wasn't able to find the grub rpm file using up2date, but I did locate it
> under the Rawhide ftp directory at Red Hat's ftp site.

Chris, lilo is also capable of dual booting.  I suggest you read the
HOWTO's at www.linuxdoc.org  Messing around with GRUB, might FUBAR your
MBR, and you won't be able to boot your machine at all....  so proceed
with caution, before installing the latest and greatest.

--

-Rob