On Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:59:45 +0100 (CET)
Wolfgang Pfeiffer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> implied:

> On Dec 11, 2001, 23:02 (-0500) Admin-myispnet wrote:
>
> > I got the same virus...thank God i got norton
> >
> > "Manuel A. Camacho Q." wrote:
> > >
> > > Take a look at what I got!
> > >
> > > -Manuel.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Just to be sure:
> does this mean I will not have virus problems if I read the infected
> mail on a Linux system?

You'll have no problem unless you receive it in wine or vmware or
win4lin and opened the attachment using Express Outhouse or simply
Outhouse. If any or all of that doesn't apply, no sweat.

Since it's very unlikely that you match those conditions, you shouldn't
have to worry about it at all.

--
What we really need is a moment of science in public schools.